Book now

 

700 b1 view south 4x3 Bourgainvillea is set on the second tier of the development and therefore has a higher vantage point along with having a combination of easy access to the pool/beach and slightly greater sea breeze flowing through. The views from here are stunning and being next to a green wooded area, you have a feeling of living in an exotic tropical paradise.

spacious master bedroom There are 3 double bedrooms with king sized bed and 1 bedroom with 2 single beds in Bourgainvillea and so up to 8 adults may be accommodated or, 9 by adding the camp-bed or a baby cot for an infant. Each bedroom has an en-suite bathroom, a king-sized bed, full air-conditioning and fitted wardrobes. The Master Suite overlooks the bay and its islands, is tastefully decorated and has a spacious bathroom with a rather relaxing bath from which you can easily slipped into the bubbles and enjoy the views. Bedroom 2 and 3 are spacious and has beautiful views over Panwa Bay. All 4 bedrooms open onto the balcony overlooking the stunning sea and mountain views via large French windows, making opening up your eyes in the morning a rather dreamy one.

Fully equipped modern kitchen The western kitchen has everything you may need, weather be for cooking breakfast or dinner, it is almost a pleasure to be in. It also has crockery, cutlery, tumblers, and wine glasses, coffee cups with saucers for 8 persons, along with special children's plates and utensils. The dining table seats 8 persons comfortably or you may decide to eat outside tasting an exclusive, oceanic atmosphere.

A free access to wireless broadband internet connection available in the office makes it convenience for those who need to stay in touch with business and friends.

Photo Gallery  (Click on Photo to enlarge)

bou1.jpg bou10.jpg bou11.jpg bou12.jpg
bou13.jpg bou14.jpg bou15.jpg bou2.jpg
bou3.jpg bou4.jpg bou5.jpg bou6.jpg
bou7.jpg bou8.jpg bou9.jpg Floor Plan - Living area

Accommodation and Facilities

Property type:

Beachfront self-catering, 2 storey - villa, terraced, 282 m²

General:

Air-conditioning, electric fans in every room, linen and towels provided, dailymaid service, hair dryer, safe, security guards on duty 24 hours a day, electricityand water bills included. Guest's are asked to turn off the lights and airconditioning when not in the villa (abusive use of the air-conditioning or lightsmay result in extra charges for electricity)

Kitchen:

Western kitchen equipped with fridge, freezer, hob, oven, microwave, grill, 4 ringstove, electric kettle, toaster, rice cooker, cooking utensils, cutlery, crockery and coffee maker

Living room:

seating for 8 people (L-Shape leather Sofa, 1Leather Couch, 2 leather stools,Thai triangle reclining cushions and sofa cushions

Dining:

dining area, child's highchair (optional) seating for 10 people (8 standard, 2 extra chairs)

Office and Chill-out room:

Not available

Internet access

Internet access, wireless broadband connection (free of charge)

Patio:

3 sun loungers and an outside dining table and 5 chairs

Bathrooms:

4 bathrooms

  • The Master bathroom - is a luxurious suite with 2 basins, a WC, shower cubicle and a bath that looks over the bay so that the exquisite views may be enjoyed whilst you relax in bubbles
  • Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
  • Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
  • Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure

Bedrooms:

4 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 9 people and 1 infant

  • The Master Bedroom – has 1 king-size bed, is large and has fitted wardrobes,a 42-inch plasma TV and a DVD player and we can fit 1 baby cot for an infant
  • Bedroom 2 – is also large, has 1 king-size bed, a fitted wardrobe, 42-inch TV and en suite bathroom. We can add a camp bed (optional) so as to accommodate 9 persons
  • Bedroom 3 – same size as Bedroom 2, has 1 king-size bed, a fitted wardrobe and en suite bathroom
  • Bedroom 4 – has 2 single bed, also has stunning sea and mountain views

**A baby cot and/or a camp bed may be added (please check rate below)

Entertainment:

DVD,42 inch Plasma TV., cable, stereo system, DVD library with over 1,200 movie selection,i-Pod Docking station.

Outside:

parking, garden, balcony, luxury private yacht, 12 beach chairs, taxi service, rent a car service

Swimming pools:

Infinity communal salt-water pool (not sea-water) purified so has no chlorine in it. This issaid to have beneficial effects for the skin.

Check availibility at Phuket Beachfront Villas
Rental Rates for Bourgainvillea

Rental prices originally quoted in: Euros

Exchange rate converter link
PERIOD FROM TO WEEKLY NIGHTLY RATE MINIMUM STAY
Weekday Weekend
Holiday Peak 20 Dec 13 14 Jan 14 3022 465 465 7 Nights
High Season 15 Jan 14 13 Apr 14 1770 295 295 2 Nights
Spring & Summer 14 Apr 14 30 Aug 14 1410 235 235 2 Nights
Bargain Autumn Getaway 31 Aug 14 01 Nov 14 1200 200 200 2 Nights
High Season 02 Nov 14 19 Dec 14 1770 295 295 2 Nights
Holiday Peak 20 Dec 14 17 Jan 15 3255 465 465 10 Nights
updated on 19 Dec 13

 

**Please Note: We accept payment in the original currency specified, before use of conversion tool. The conversion tool is provided for your convenience only. We may accept other currencies if specifically agreed in advance.

Notes to the rental rates

NB: There are no weekend tariffs. Prices may be subject to change at the owner's discretion.

DISCOUNTS (only one of these applies and is only effective when the booking meets the minimum stay requirement):

  • Late Booking discount: 5% if you book within 7 days of arrival.
  • Early Bird discount: 5% if you book more than 150 days before arrival (not valid during 'Bargain Autumn Getaway', 'Spring & Summer' or 'Holiday Peak' period)
  • Long-Stay discount: 5% if you stay for 16 nights or more (not valid during 'Bargain Autumn Getaway', 'Spring & Summer' or 'Holiday Peak' period)

A further single camp-bed may be added at a cost of EUR12 per night.
An infant's cot and high chair are available at a cost of EUR7 per night.

Free one-way (1 flight arrival for max. 7 adults) airport transfer from Phuket International Airport, for booking of 5 nights or more

RENTAL PAYMENT CONDITION AND CANCELLATION POLICY

** PAYMENT : By bank transfer or PayPal - Credit cards are not directly accepted, only via PayPal (surcharge of 4.2% applies)

** Personal accident insurance is not covered in your rates, so we recommend you to include this in your travel arrangements.

See notes on deposits and cancellations

i) Non 'Holiday Peak' time - a 25% deposit (non refundable) is required to secure a booking, the remaining 75% to be paid 8 weeks before holiday starts.

  • if cancellation is received more than 7 weeks before holiday starts ,65% of total rental cost (minus transaction fees) will be refunded. (applicable when you have fully paid for the rental cost)

  • If cancellation is received less than 7 weeks, no monies will be refunded.

ii) For 'Holiday Peak' bookings - a 55% deposit (non refundable) is required to secure a booking, the remaining 45% to be paid 15 weeks before holiday starts.

  • If cancellation is received more than 15 weeks before holiday starts, 45% of total rental cost (minus transaction fees) will be refunded. (applicable when you have fully paid for the rental cost)
    if cancellation is received less than 15 weeks, no monies will be refunded.

  • A late payment without prior acknowledgement may result in a booking cancellation and no monies will be refunded.

The security deposit of EUR300 must be paid in cash upon arrival in either GB Pounds Sterling, Thai Baht, or Euros, the security deposit will then be refunded at the end of the rental period in the same currency.